KTL Group has been working with IBM for over 10 years. As a Premier-Level Business Partner, KTL Group sells and supports IBM’s cross-brand varieties of software, appliances, middleware and solutions.
From maintaining IBM Certified™ staff who can answer your difficult questions, to hosting and demonstrating the software in our complete lab environment, let KTL Group help you achieve success and drive ROI with your IBM technology investment, including:
- IBM WebSphere DataPower and WebSphere Application Server (WAS), WebSphere Portal Server, IBM MQ and Message Broker, IBM Worklight, and IBM PureSystems
- IBM Lotus Collaboration Solutions:
- IBM Forms Classic, IBM Forms Experience Builder (FEB), Lotus Portal, IBM Notes and Domino, and IBM Sametime and Connections
- Business Analytics:
- IBM Cognos, SPSS Statistical, Data Collection and Predictive Analytic solutions
- Cloud and Service Management:
- IBM Tivoli and IBM SmartCloud solutions, including Smart Cloud Control Desk (SCCD), Tivoli Monitoring, IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, and Cloud and Network Infrastructure Management solutions
- Information Management and Enterprise Content Management tools:
- IBM DB2 Database, Informix, InfoSphere and InfoSphere DataStage and FileNet
- Rational Sofware Development:
- Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, Requirements Management, Quality Management, Software Testing, and Workflow Management
- IBM Security:
- IBM AppScan, Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Access Manager, IBM Security QRadar and X-Force
Based on years of experience in managing server environments working with cyber security and threat response teams, KTL Group has is an authorized reseller of Phirelight’s rapidPhire solution offering product sales and the associated services whether using a cloud based or on premise approach.
rapidPHIRE is a cutting-edge threat detection and situational awareness solution. rapidPHIRE’s scalable installation and zero-touch configuration offer a painless approach for acquiring full network visibility. rapidPHIRE combines network traffic inspection, endpoint monitoring, and intuitive analytics into a single, comprehensive platform. Track threats as they enter your network perimeter, watch lateral movement between endpoints, and develop a complete understanding of your security event history. Automatically match traffic patterns and abnormal behaviours to both known and unknown threats. Fight back against zero-day attack and react to compromises almost instantly.